The MOCO Promise
500g of fruits
and veggies per bottle
high in antioxidants
What our clients say
What is your production process?
- Produce is handpicked, directly sourced from the organic farms
- Fresh, organic ingredients are then sorted and carefully washed at our factory (even the wonky ones!)
- Minimum of 1/2 kg of vegetable and/or fruit are squeezed into each of our 300ml bottle
- Bottles are sealed and then subjected to high pressure processing (HPP) to remain fresh for up to 30 days
- Deliver our raw goodness to our network of organic stores, hotels and restaurants
- Wait patiently for our loyal clients (you!)
Why cold pressed?
Did you know that the fast spinning metal blades of the centrifugal juicer generates heat, which destroys enzymes found in the fresh fruit and vegetable being juiced ?
That is why MOCO juice is made with a hydraulic press that uses thousands of pounds of slow and gentle pressure to extract the maximum amount of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and phytonutrients your body is just screaming for.
No additional heat or oxygen is used, therefore not a nutrient is damaged or lost in the process, preserving the juice totally raw, fresh and bioactive.
What is HPP?
It is common knowledge traditional raw juices spoil within 2-3 days. Today, the innovative HPP technology allows for the shelf-life to be extended for to up to 30 days without exposing the juices to heat, i.e. cooking them.
Heat pasteurisation is an outdated method that only leaves behind sugary, empty calories with little to no nutritional value. However, HPP never increases the juice’s temperature to above 10C, preserving it raw. The sealed bottles are submerged in cold water and subjected to extremely high pressure, 6000 bar (6 x more than the deepest ocean) and held there for 3 minutes. This literally crushes Listeria, E.Coli, Salmonella and other bad bacteria while protecting the precious nutrients inside the bottle.
Now you know why MOCO chose HPP.
How do I store my Mocos?
They need to be refrigerated between 2-4 C.
All our cold-pressed juices are certified by Agriculture Biologique and Eco-Cert (MC-BIO-154). Everyone has the right to know what they are putting in their bodies!
All Moco bottles
are fully recyclable