WHY MOCO ?
Organic, nutrient-dense goodness with options for all.
We, at MOCO, concentrate superfoods into a single, easy-to-consume, delicious drink. Read below what makes MOCO different from traditional juices :
● Finest 100% organic ingredients. Proudly certified by “Agriculture Biologique” and Eco-Cert (MC-BIO-154)
● Minimum of 1/2 kg of fresh vegetable and/or fruit produce
● Raw and never heat treated
● No preservatives, no additives, undiluted
● Vegan friendly, dairy/gluten free, no sugar added, low calorie
● Conditioned by cutting-edge high pressure processing (HPP) technology
● Fresh and bioactive for up to 40 days
● Recyclable, BPA-free bottle
1- Produce is handpicked, directly sourced from the organic farms
2- Fresh, organic ingredients are then sorted and carefully washed at our factory (even the wonky ones!)
3- Minimum of 1/2 kg of vegetable and/or fruit are squeezed into each of our 300ml bottle
4- Bottles are sealed and then subjected to high pressure processing (HPP) to remain fresh for up to 40 days
5- Deliver our raw goodness to our network of organic stores, hotels and restaurants
6- Wait patiently for our loyal clients (you!)
WHY COLD PRESSED ?
Did you know that the fast spinning metal blades of the centrifugal juicer generates heat, which destroys enzymes found in the fresh fruit and vegetable being juiced ? That is why MOCO juice is made with a hydraulic press that uses thousands of pounds of slow and gentle pressure to extract the maximum amount of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and phytonutrients your body is just screaming for. No additional heat or oxygen is used, therefore not a nutrient is damaged or lost in the process, preserving the juice totally raw, fresh and bioactive.
WHY HPP ?